Where have you been?
I am so relieved to see the back end of this week, y'all have no idea. The thing about manic weeks is that they can sometimes drag and you find yourself rolling out of bed each morning wondering why it's not the weekend yet!
But, thankfully, the weekend is very nearly upon us, although this begs the question: "Should we really be living for the weekend?"
The highlight of this past week has most definitely been seeing my brother, who flew into town on Tuesday evening for the night. We went out for dinner near to where I live and chatted for hours, and it was just wonderful to spend some time with him. I do love that he flits in and out of London every couple of months - not many siblings have that luxury. Oh, and he brought me a gift this time around from his recent trip to New York (he never buys me anything ... ) but this was just too cool!
|For the eternal Friends fan in me.|
Flatmate Laura was kind enough to help me think of all the things I could drink/ eat out of it. The list includes (but is not limited to): coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juice, water, soup, popcorn, rice, noodles, quinoa, couscous, stew, sauce, crisps, ice cream, yoghurt ... the list goes on and on.
But onto another list we all love. It's Okay to:
- Spend a wonderfully lazy weekend in East Sussex with my flatmates.
- Eat way too much.
- Play with dogs:)
- Finally figure out how that dress works ... it's taken me about three years to correctly negotiate the ties.
- Cleanse. Tone. Moisturise twice a day. For the first time. Ever. Painful.
- Hit my wall. Metaphorically.
- Gather my distractions. Again.
- Miss my family.
- Curse, yes that's right, curse London weather.
- Start the 5:00am wake-up call ritual again. Yep, they are back.
I hope everyone has a marvelous weekend!